Tomato soup is a very popular and nutritious dish, that is usually served before the meal. when you want to eat something healthy and tasty it is the perfect choice...
HOW TO MAKE RICH CREAMY SOUP :-
1. First rinse the tomatoes and keep aside.
2. In a pressure cooker or a pot take tomatoes cut in to pieces, add onions cut into pieces, garlic, ginger, black pepper, cloves, black cardamom, bayleaf, and 1 glass of water. Add one tsp salt to the water, now close the cooker with the lid, let tomatoes be immersed for 20-25 mins.
3. Now open it and let them become cool, remove the bayleaf from it and blend the tomatoes to a smooth puree.
4. In another pan we take puree, add some sugar, salt, tomato sauce, black pepper powder and stir. On a low to medium flame, let the soup come to a gentle boil.
5. Make a smooth paste of the one tsp cornflour with two tablespoon water and add it to the soup. Stir well and simmer for 3-4 minutes till the soup thickens on a low flame.
6. Pour the thick tomato soup in soup bowls.
7. Add the bread croutons to the soup.
8. You can garnish soup with rich cream with parsley or basil leaves and sprinkle oregano.
BREAD CROUTONS FOR SOUP :-
Take a slice of bread and cut into cubes. Take a frying pan put some butter or ghee, place the bread in the pan and on a low flame toast the bread till its crisp from both sides.