"Phirni" a traditional sweet dish, creamy texture and delicious, usually prepared during festivals...
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY PHIRNI :-
1. Boil milk in a deep non-stick pan.
2. Now add the rice paste to the milk and cook, stirring continuously on low heat, for 3-4 minutes or till the mixture thickens.
3. Add sugar and cardamom powder and continue to cook stirring continuously, till well blended.
4. Switch off heat and add strawberry mixture, mix well.
5. Transfer the phirni into a bowl and set aside to cool down to room temperature.
6. Now place in the refrigerator to chill and garnish with chopped almonds, pistachios, strawberry and fresh rose petals and serve chilled!!.