"Oats chocolate-chips" cookies my favourite snacks with tea or coffee. These can be served in morning breakfast or evening snacks. It is easy and healthy to eat too...
HOW TO MAKE COOKIES :-
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy
3. Add flour, baking soda and salt, mix well. Now add milk and honey and mix well.
4. Stir in quick oats, chia seeds and chocolate-chips.
5. Drop rounded balls of dough onto prepared baking sheets, the size of 3 tablespoons each, spacing them 5 inches apart.
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes, until cookies just begin to brown at the edges and center is still soft.
7. Cookies will appear undone and moist in the center, but will continue to bake on the warm baking sheet.
8. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
9. Store in a air tight container and enjoy with a glass of milk, tea or Coffee.