Honey, walnut & Chickpea salad, little sweet and little sour, totally amazing taste. This protein-rich salad is perfect for everyone, and it’s easy to make!...
HOW TO MAKE CHICKPEAS SALAD :-
1. In a big serving bowl, combine the chickpeas, walnuts, and parsley.
2. In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, honey, vinegar, and salt.
3. Pour this sweet & sour dressing over the chickpeas and stir.
4. Now sprinkle oregano, red pepper flakes and black pepper powder.
5. Cover the bowl & let the salad marinate for 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator for good flavour.