Easy to make, healthy "Crunchy Granola" with fresh fruits, on top of shakes, smoothies and oatmeal bowl...
HOW TO MAKE GRANOLA :-
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Line large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, almond,flax seed meal, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, coconut flakes, maple syrup, vanilla, and pinch of salt, mix well to combine.
3. Layer granola mixture on the lined baking sheet, spreading out to the edges, in as evenly distributed as possible.
4. Place baking sheet in the oven, on the middle rack, and cook for 40 minutes, stirring the mixture well every 10 minutes or so.
5. Once done, remove from oven and let cool. When granola has cooled, it will be perfectly crunchy and ready for you to devour!
6. Store granola in an air tight container for up to 3 weeks.