This Eggless bread is moist, rich, not overlay sweet, and amazingly tasty ! ...
HOW TO MAKE BANANA BREAD :-
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan lightly with oil.
2. In a bowl add the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and pinch of salt, stir to combine.
3. Mash the bananas by hand in a small bowl, using the back of a fork.
4. To the dry ingredients, add the mashed bananas, oil and milk, mix to combine, just until the flour is incorporated.
5. Pour the batter into a lightly greased 9 x 5 loaf pan.
6. Optionally, add a few choped peanuts strategically to the top and sprinkle a small handful of oats over top.
7. Place loaf pan in oven and bake for 50 – 55 minutes, rotating the pan once halfway through. Top will turn golden and toothpick placed in the center will come out clean.
8. Once done, let cool for 15 minutes in the pan. You should be able to tilt the pan and the loaf will come out clean, place on rack to cool completely.
9. Store in the refrigerator up to 1 week.