"Crispy Appam" or "paniyaram" has always been the most favourite snacks. These can be served in morning breakfast or evening snacks. It is easy and healthy to eat too...
HOW TO MAKE VEGETABLE APPAM :-
1. In a large mixing bowl add the rava along with curd.
2. Now add all the chopped vegetables, salt, baking powder or eno into it and mix them.
3. Now in a tempering vessel add 1tsp oil and once hot, add the mustard seeds in it and when the start to sizzle add the curry leaves and add it to rava batter and mix it really well.
4. Now preheat appam maker grease with oil and then fill with this batter.
5. Now cover it with a lid and cook them for 2-3 minutes on medium flame until they turn golden brown from bottom, then flip to the other side and let them cook again until they become brown and crispy.
6. Takeout these appam in a serving plate and serve these hot and crispy appam with coconut chutney, coriander chutney or any other dip.